Can I rent or hire a Bajaj in Jakarta?
Yes. Bajaj Air has the quiet, roomy new-model Bajaj available 24/7. E-mail for rates, specs or tour information. (Bajaj Air is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Halimun House).
Flying thru Jakarta Daily
Hire a Bajaj for:
- Film & Video
- Jakarta tours
- Multipurpose practical Jakarta transportation (moves, kids, parties, etc)
Why is the new Bajaj BBG perfect for exploring Jakarta?
- Beat the traffic, cover more ground, park anywhere
- Sit in front and shoot forward, out the window
- Quiet, smooth ride
- As cool as it is, a Bajaj attracts less attention than a car or a pedestrian
- Professional “pilot” and “stewardess” (optional) help smooth out the bumps so each day in Jakarta is more productive and enjoyable
Why hire a Bajaj for exploring Jakarta?
|Practical, enjoyable transportationJakarta’s new Bajaj is the ultimate in terms of access to Jakarta. Hire a Bajaj to take you everywhere in Jakarta.The gas-capable three-wheeled auto-rickshaw from India’s Bajaj Auto (pictured left) is vastly superior to noisy, dirty but well-beloved 1970’s model (usually orange).As cheap, street-level transportation, the new Bajaj (“Bajaj baru” or “Bajaj BBG”) retains the punk glamor and pop culture of the old Bajaj but provides a much faster, roomier and gentler ride.
IN ADDITION TO BAJAJ RENTAL, WE ALSO OFFER:
The old and new Bajaj (rhymes with “raj eye” three-wheel Jakarta vehicle are made by Bajaj of India. The old Bajaj (usually orange) are more cramped, louder and bumpier than the new Bajaj models (usually blue). The new Bajaj comes in 4-stroke and LNG-burning models.